Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catching up on January





Last year I tried to take a picture a day for a special scrapbooking project. I did ok up until November when I got tired of it. Anyway , I'm trying it again this year. I think it's a great way to record our family's memories for a year and also to capture just everyday moments. If you are interested you should check out http://www.beckyhiggins.com/ and look at Project Life. Anyway , life is busy as usual and I've been extra tired lately. So I'm a bit behind on posting. Here are some favorite shots from January.



Luke can be such a ham sometimes. We went to the capital city eary in the month for a break and rest. Luke and Olivia had a blast at all the indoor playgrounds and malls there. One day I actually had a cup of coffee in a to-go cup and walked around and shopped while they played on the playground. Nothing like that in our city!!

It was interesting to see Olivia jump right in there with all the bigger kids. She wasn't afraid of much at all.


Luke got a sled for Christmas but didn't get to use it until several weeks later. He was so happy to finally get to use it!

Olivia trying to throw a snowball


Pure delight

The phrase we hear the most from Olivia these days is "me too". She says "me too" about almost everything. I thinks she thinks she's equal with Luke and should be able to do whatever he does. They are great buddies , that is until she destroys the Candy Land board or throws all the Go Fish cards on the ground.


Another "me too" picture - Luke often asks for a book to take to bed , although he can't read and he's sitting in the dark! This is Olivia when I put her to bed the other night. Had a book and just propped her legs up on the crib , just relaxing. What a silly girl!


3 comments:

The Stums said...

You are the sweetest mom. Your love for your children is so evident. :)

Tricia F said...

so cute!

Lynda said...

Hooray for children who love books!

Why do you think you are so tired? Short nights of sleep or extra activity in your life? Take care of yourself. A lot of people depend on you. Plus it's easier to shine Jesus' light when you have more energy.