Thursday, February 25, 2010

My intentions are great, but time is too short

Once again, a month-in-review here. February has flown by and thankfully spring is starting to show around here. I have high hopes of blogging more, by there are many other important things in my life right now! Here are a few pictures of the day for February :


Olivia is now sleeping in a big bed! (19 months old) Luke sleeps on the top bunk and one night she crawled up on the bottom bunk. Forrest said "night night" and she put her head down and went to sleep! We thought it was a fluke, but it actually worked ! So now if you ask her where is her bed she says "bottom bunk" . She does look so tiny in the big bed though!

Luke got a few games for Christmas and has become OBSESSED with Memory. He's actually really good at it too. Here you can see Olivia scheming to throw all the cards off the table. That seems to be her goal whenever a game is played.

Usually January is the coldest month, but this year it was February. We had a lot of snow and it seemed to keep coming and coming.

Luke took me on a Valentine's Date to a pizza place. Forrest even gave him money to put in his pocket to pay for us. He kept putting his arm around me, saying "my valentine date!"
Poppy sent him some Valentine M & M's. He only ate 1 piece of pizza because he knew his M & M's were dessert. True joy.

FINALLY, the snow started to melt and we could see our yard again. This is our dog , Charlie Brown Christmas. The other dog ran away at Thanksgiving, and then our neighbor gave this to Luke and Olivia right before Christmas. As you can tell, Luke named him.
21 people eating local style at our house a few nights again - such a regular occurance .

Preschool has made Luke really interested in crafts. He asks me daily when I can do another craft with him. On this day, he decided he was going to paint the letter A and Olivia the letter I. Ironically, toddlers like Olivia do seem to think about "I " a lot . :)

YAY , clear skies! Until you have lived in Central Asia, you have no idea how exciting it is when there starts to be signs of spring. It seriously changes everything.
And finally, this is why I'm so tired these days . If you haven' t heard yet, lil Renner #3 is on his or her way in August!

5 comments:

Zack said...

Uh oh!

The Renner girls are officially going to be the majority!

Emily said...

Zack, I said his or her ! We go for the surprise in our house.

Lynda said...

Praise God for more new life in the Renner household! You both love your children abundantly and delight in them daily so I am happy for God to bless you again. Thanks for your updates. I always enjoy reading them.

Tricia F said...

A) Thank you for taking the time do do these. I know it's not easy with your internet/time, but these are so fun to read!
B) SO precious that Luka took you on a Valentine's Date. Love it!
C) What a CUTE dog! And I love the name.
D) Yay for signs of Spring! :)

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! How blessed you are!
Laura