We had a great Christmas. It was especially fun to see Luke learning more about Jesus and memorizing the story as we did our Advent Calendar each day. Here are a few more shots from December.

They were both pretty excited to make some snowflake cookies. Maybe the eating part was the most exciting thing.

Olivia checking out her specially decorated cookie. I think she used up almost all the sprinkles on that one.

I caught you tasting them!

Luke's preschool had a really sweet Christmas program. His class were sheep and sang a couple of songs. I was so proud that he actually sand and did the hand motions.

After the program , there were all sorts of Christmas crafts that the kids could do. After doing one he looked at me and said, "Mom, let's just go eat popcorn. " Food is the way to this kid's heart!

Olivia and I on Christmas Day. Being the scrapbooker that I am, it kills me that I don't have any good pictures from Chrsitmas morning. We've gotta get better at managing the video camera, the regular camera, and just trying to enjoy it!

As you can see, Luke was a little happy about the whole Christmas thing.

This is all the kids on our team with a girl from another team. Right now we have 6 kids age 6 and under on our team! Yes, it can get very loud!
No comments:
Post a Comment