Sunday, January 03, 2010

2009 in Pictures, Part 1

As 2010 begins I realized that my life has changed SO much over this decade. 10 years ago I was 20 years old, living in a sorority dorm, working at pregnancy center , and loving UT. In 10 years I got married , lived in Memphis, ran a few half marathons (still want to do the big one), moved overseas, learned a new language, became a mom, moved to our 2nd Central Asian country, had baby #2, and learned how to cook almost everything from scratch. WOW. My life has really changed. 10 years passed so quickly, the next time we enter a new decade I'll be 40 - YIKES. !

Here are some of my favorite Pictures of the Day for 2009. Enjoy!

JANUARY

Luke loving life and the snow.
Olivia sitting up at 6 months.
FEBRUARY

Celebrating my 30th birthday with friends.

MARCH

Celebrating Forrest's 32nd birthday

I love my sweetie!

APRIL

Luke and his first tricycle


Our family looking a little windblown on Easter Sunday in the mountains.


April 21, Olivia's first time at really crawling.

April 22 - Olivia's first steps. She wasn't wasting any time.

Luke's Big Boy Party - YAY for successful potty training!

MAY

I had to include this one. I know she's mine, but how stinkin' cute is this.


Nana came to visit us for a month.

Luke's first ride on a horse

Olivia with sheer joy in her swing

JUNE

Olivia's first trip to the beach and the pool when we went to a training conference.

Unfortunately the water was still way too cold.

At the end of June, Olivia officially transitioned to cow's milk in a sippy cup. This year went way too fast!
2009 in Pictures, Part 2 to come soon!



















3 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE seeing these! Miss you so much, friend!

Lynda said...

Wow - - - what a lot of milestones in one year! I am glad you recognize how fast life goes by and the really small amount of time on Earth we have to make an impact for - - - ever! You have some wonderful memories. The happiness just radiates from all your faces.

Zack said...

What a decade!

Kudos for living a big life for Jesus!