Thursday, November 03, 2011

Halloween

Halloween is neither a holiday here nor a big deal to me. But, it's a fun time to celebrate fall and dress-up. An American friend here invited the American kids to come over to her house and trick-or-treat and even had a few games to play.


We had a hard time finding a round orange pumpkin, but it didn't matter to Luke. He drew on the pumpkin how he wanted to cut it and Forrest did the cutting. Olivia was just the moral support.

We happened to have a Tinkerbell costume that fit Maggie (I remembered this at the last minute). She's learning how to sit up but is a bit wobbly.

Snow White and Tinkerbell (Olivia insisted on being a ballerina but I convinved her to dress-up with Mags)




The day after Halloween I saw all these "perfect" pictures of my friends' kids in costumes on facebook. Well, this is
real life for us!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Real life is cool. You will remember her temperament every time you look at the picture. I may have told you my friends and family accused me of having too many posed photos.

Erin said...

Awe!! I just got caught up on your blog! Can't believe how big Maggie is getting!!