Sunday, October 23, 2011

Camping - Central Asia style

For the tens of people reading this blog, here are the long-awaited camping photos. Considering this was his first camping experience, I think Luke did a great job. Of course, Olivia, Maggie, and I were in our clean home enjoying running water while the boys were climbing mountains and cooking food over fire. Maybe one day, when I don't have someone in diapers I will go too. :) This was a great father-son weeked for 4 dads and their sons. Great time for the dads and kids too. We saw a difference in Luke when he came home - much more confidence.


Trying out the Niva

Long long hike

Made it to the top!

Good times with friends


The beautiful mountains in our area
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynda said...

That last pic is beautiful of your area. You can tell the guys had fun by their smiles. I prefer the indoors!