Thursday, October 06, 2011

Maggie is 5 months!





It literally seems like yesterday when I heard "it's a girl! " even though I just "knew" it was a boy. The weeks and months are flying by. It's hard to believe that our little Maggie is already 5 months. Before long she will be sitting up and eating solids - slow down! She is still very sweet and a fairly easy baby. She's had some rough days in the last few weeks with teething, but still no teeth. I don't know how much she weighs (goes to the doctor in November), but I do know is long! In some of her 3-6 mo sleepers her toes are at the end. She's longer than her baby friend who is 2 mo older. Surely this will all even out, because we are so average! I still feed her the "dream feed" around 10 pm. ( That means I pick her up out of sleep and feed her and put her back. ) I'll be sad when we drop that because that's the sweetest time with her. I don't mind a late night with her because I know it all passes too quickly.
She is finally rolling back and forth too. And I'm pretty sure she would gobble up solids if I gave them to her, but I'm trying to wait a few more weeks !
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynda said...

The younger ones in a family always seem to grow faster than their older siblings. You barely blink and they have grown in exponential leaps and bounds. She is beautiful!