The theme of his party was Cars. I'm no great cake decorator , but I had fun with this one. I've come a long way since the Curious George disaster last year. He (and the other kids) were pretty excited about a McQueen cake.
For some reason he decided to eat his cake and ice cream with his hands. No reason to waste time with a spoon.
Olivia was up on the sura with all the other kids. Luke requested osh , the main national dish here. He truly is a local kid in what foods he likes. Olivia was just downing all her osh while the other kids complained about it being so hot. She didn't seem to care at all!
Right before , Luke said "no it's my birthday and I get to blow out the candles. " He's been waiting a long time for this!

Looking a bit tired and rough at the end of the party...note to self :take family picture first!

On Sunday we had our neighbor kids over for osh and cupcakes. Look how many came - it was WILD. I'm still recovering.
Random picture , but a cute one. Olivia is obsessed with phones . As soon as she hears the phone ring she puts her hand up to her ears and says "hello." She has decided her favorite place to talk on her cell phone is in the corner beside the refrigerator. I have no idea why. And to answer your questions : yes, it's getting that cool here now (at least at night) that Olivia needs to wear fleece footy pajamas. Yes I know this pj's are Santa but they are 12 mo and fit her perfectly. Even though this girl can eat a lot of food, she still is tiny!
1 comment:
ooh my goodness... Luka is 3! Wow, time sure does fly. Tell him Happy Birthday for me. Okay first things first, you ROCKED that cake Em! seriously...awesome job...it looked fantastic! I can't believe all the neighbor kids that came over...mass chaos...but I'm sure it was a blast! Livi is too adorable for words...love her grin while talking on the phone. Such a sweetie! Wow..great times happening there in Osh. Tomorrow (today your time) is Mir's birthday, more celebrating in store for you. =) Good times.
MISS YOU!
Post a Comment