
Lots of watermelon have been consumed already at our house. I've decided that they should just go without clothes for this part. It's a mess for sure!

This is an example of how Olivia is determined to be just like her brother. She wants to eat like him, drink what he drinks, go where he goes, etc.

The neighbor kids come a million times a day to play. Honestly sometimes they drive me crazy with how wild and loud they are. But they really are super kind to Luke and try to speak English to him. And he is picking up more and more of the local language. For his birthday (which he would tell you is "sepppatembbbber 14") we are going to have a separate little party for the neighbor kids. I think they will be excited about that. Luke doesn't care, as long as there is cake and ice cream!

We left for a few days to go to the capital city for Olivia to get vaccinations - and we came back to a puppy! I wasn't so excited about this, and still am not. Especially since she completely destroyed my favorite Teva flip flop!!! Our neighbor gave us the puppy as a gift to Olivia and Luke. But Luke is absolutely in love with "my doggy" as he says and Olivia finally is excited about her. We named her "Blackie" in honor of our dog in Uzbekistan. Only a few of you will understand the significance of that dog, I know. But Luke wanted to name her Rainbow at first.???

Miss Olivia at the park in the capital city - what a smile!

Luke was thrilled to ride all the kid rides at the park in the capital city. He thought he was hot stuff and wasn't even scared a bit. His favorite is bumper cars by far.
2 comments:
Yay Blackie!! I just hope this one is nicer than the other one :) haha. Rainbow..interesting...I guess black is really all the colors melded into one? Looks like you guys are having a good time! Miss you!
Great pics! Love your story about the puppy chewing up your Teva, because if you can believe it, my mom's new puppy did the EXACT same thing to one of MY favorite Teva flip-flops! Guess the soles are just really nice and chewy!
Post a Comment