Luckily we are NOT wearing winter coats and hats, but this was from the beginning of the month. I just love the look on Luke's face in this picture. He is quite the little popular kid on our street and about 100 times a day the kids come asking to play. I'm not sure if they want to play with him or on our swingset. This week he learned to say "let's go" in Uzbek so maybe by the end of the summer he'll be talking up a storm!
This captures our life on a Sunday. We worship with our team and about 5 other families and rotate houses, who leads the Word, worship, Sunday school for kids, etc. This is us walking home from a Sunday worship time . Luckily this one was really close to our house because we have to stop and pick up almost every rock on the way plus talk about all the "big trucks", cars, and dogs too.
Olivia has grown up and now has the ducky bathtub that Luke once had. I love her pretty eyes in this picture.
Ok, I feel strange putting this up here but I do like this picture. Olivia is my sweetie for sure. I pray that God would build a strong relationship between the 2 of us as she gets bigger. I'm looking forward to tea parties, dress up, baking with her, and of course scrapbooking too ! :)
Blowing bubbles is our favorite pasttime these days. I think this cool bubble blower came from Tricia, in a care package from Thailand. Thanks Tricia!! The neighbor kids are quite enthralled with it too. Oh and I learned that you can make bubbles from equal parts dishwashing liquid and water. Not rocket science, but I'm all about learning how to make stuff like that . Made playdough last week too. Gotta keep him entertained, huh?
Luke was flying high last weekend. It was Forrest's 32 birthday, so on Friday we had 20 students over to our house. Then on Saturday was a big holiday here, and we went to a party at Daddy's work (the University). Then on Sunday we had our church at our house. Luke loves a party - probably because it involves sweets that he usually doesn't get too often!
4 comments:
Love these, Emily!
Great photos, Emily!
The one where you're walking home from worship looks a *lot* your house in Uz.... Same blue door and everything!
You look really happy being a mommy!
These are great! So glad the bubbles are a hit! :)
The pics are great, Emily! I especially love the one with you and Oliva - it is really sweet!
Post a Comment