I guess I ought to keep posting more pictures!

Olivia is definitely a mommy's girl, although she sure does love to flirt with her daddy or any other men. Uh oh!!
compressed.jpg)
Luke ADORES Forrest. I didn't even tell him to hug Forrest this way. These 2 pics are from a Super Bowl Party a few weeks ago...yes you read that correctly. When you live on the other side of the world it takes a while to get here! Another American in town hosted a big Super Bowl Party recently and Luke had a blast too at the "football party". He was for the yellow team, by the way. He was really excited about the huge snack table that he could reach....we caught him helping himself to all sorts of chips and even twix bars. Good thing that is not a regular occurence!

Much to Forrest's joy, I recently learned how to make Southern biscuits. This was part of my deal with him to get the name Olivia , plus his birthday is coming up on March 20. We always have a special birthday breakfast, so I needed to get down this art of biscuit making ! Here is Luke thoroughly enjoying Mommy's biscuits.
1 comment:
Girl, you rock my world with your amazing talent for cooking and loving and serving your hubs and kiddos!
Post a Comment