She is so, so beautiful! She looks just like her mommy. :)Love and miss you guys...
She is just precious. I can truly see a little bit of both of you in her (but more you, I think...).
So great to see her so cheerful!
Aww! Hi, Emily! I found your blog from Mrs. Tara's and now I must bookmark you. How are things? I guess I'll read your posts and find out!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so, so beautiful! She looks just like her mommy. :)
Love and miss you guys...
She is just precious. I can truly see a little bit of both of you in her (but more you, I think...).
So great to see her so cheerful!
Aww! Hi, Emily! I found your blog from Mrs. Tara's and now I must bookmark you. How are things? I guess I'll read your posts and find out!
Post a Comment