Every week I take Olivia's picture on Wednesday (she was born on a Wednesday) with the same doll to show how much she has grown. I put out the blanket today to take her picture, and of course Luke had to grab his blanket and his "doe" and be in on the action. He wants to do everything she does.
Merry Christmas 2025!
9 months ago

2 comments:
First, glad to have found your blog! Second, Olivia has gotten SO BEAUTIFUL! These are the first pics I've seen in awhile, and she is definitely a beauty. And let me say that I am totally jealous of all her hair. Kate will be a year old next week, and STILL doesn't have enough hair to put hairbows in! :( It is beautiful and red, but there is just not enough for bows yet! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys on your blog.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment