Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Back in Central Asia with 2 kids...and a bit tired!



Luke finally is in a stage where he'll actually look at the camera when I ask him to. Of course his smiling is opening his mouth wide open, but I'll take what I can get. He adores Olivia so much and that makes me so happy.


Every day he asks to hold her. I have a feeling she'll get him back one day though!



Olivia is the sweetest happiest baby I've known. She smiles as soon as you say her name.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear an update! I have been praying for you guys. (and your family here adjusting to you having moved). Love the pictures!

donnyandkim said...

Isn't that fun when the highlight of your baby's day is hearing you say her name? Millie was much the same way...just content to be around you and have you talk to her. Glad the kids seem to be doing well...hope y'all are doing good too.

Caribbean Cindy said...

So glad to know you had a good trip (facebook) and that you are having a wonderful time with your sweeties. I love seeing the great pictures and I know your family members do, too! God knew you needed great children who can adjust to travel and crazy schedules. Blessings!

Zack said...

Hey guys,

Just heard that there was a big earthquake your way.

Did it effect you much?

Shannon said...

such sweet photos! love Luke's open mouth smile! have to say Livi looks so much like you---such a beautiful girl!