Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke!


Our little boy is already 2 today. I can't believe how quickly 2 years has passed. Luke is such a fun boy with lots of life. He has changed so much in the last 5 months that we have been in America. I can only imagine how fun this next year of life will be with Luke. And, he absolutely adores his baby sister Olivia.

Last weekend we had a Curious George themed birthday party for Luke and he had a blast! Right now I need to be taking care of all the little things left to do before we leave tomorrow, so the next time I have a chance I'll post more pictures of Luke's party. But tonight we took Luke to his favorite place, McDonalds's, one last time for a special birthday celebration with his grandparents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made me cry again today- that is twice! I am also sad I didn't get to hug you goodbye. I am praying for each of you daily. Especially the next several days while you travel. I have asked the staff to pray specifically the 30 hours you travel from Cleveland to your home. We love you and are thankful for you!