![]() |
*She loves food! Especially spinach, banana, sweet potatoes, apples, carrots, cheerios...ok anything I've given her she has loved except for white potatoes.
* She loves her paci and if she sees it and can reach it, she sticks it in fast! She also rubs her bunny on her cheek as she goes to sleep.
*She sleeps well although is in a funny early wake-up thing right now. Hopefully she will get over that soon!
* She just learned how drink out of a sippy cup well.
*She sits up, lunges for things she want, but is not crawling. She can stand holding on to the table but is still a bit wobbly. She might just walk before she crawls like Olivia did.
*She smiles at everyone, giggles a lot and adores Luke!
*She says "Da Da" a lot and one time looked at Forrest and said it. Was it a coincidence? After 3 kids, I'm not taking it personally that she doesn't say Mama!
*She can sign "more" but also waves her hands in the air. Actually when she waves them in the air it can mean, "pick me up", "I'm happy", "I'm angry" "I want more food", etc. Complicated girl.
*She claps her hands to music and tries to move around.
*Is great for babysitters.
*Loves to jump in her exersaucer
*Loves to be held. Uh - oh....does this ever happen to a 3rd kid? Honestly I can only handle so much noise , so I have picked her up a LOT to quiet her...which she has grown to love. Oh well, they are only little once!
* She doesn't have much hair at all, but it sure is blonde!
*2 bottom teeth... and I am regularly thinking she is teething again. Teething is a good excuse for fussiness!
*2 bottom teeth... and I am regularly thinking she is teething again. Teething is a good excuse for fussiness!

1 comment:
What a doll!
Post a Comment