Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Maggie is 3 months!

Our sweet little Maggie Claire is already 3 months old! So far, she's is an angel baby.  She only cries when she's super hungry, has a dirty diaper, or when her sister is forcefully kissing or hugging her.  She sleeps better than the other 2 ever did.  She is now sleeping in the room with Luke and Olivia.  They'll wake up at 7 am , turn on the lights and stand in Olivia's bed to look into Maggie's crib.  When I go into to get her, she is often still asleep, even with the lights on and them talking.  I know that won't last forever, but we are going to enjoy it while we have it.  She is still nursing every 3 hours during the day, but I might be able to stretch her longer.  She is a really peaceful, happy baby!  She recently started grabbing at the toys on the toy mat that are hanging  down.  She also laughs (sometimes).  The only thing I am disappointed with is that she discovered how to suck her fingers!  Yes, it's great to not have to go in the night to give a paci, but it's a lot harder to get rid of those fingers later on.   And the bigger she gets (she's quite "healthy", aka big) she looks just like Luke!!  I still can't get over having a baby girl who looks like Luke.  Maggie is such a joy to have in our family. 



No comments: