Friday, June 03, 2011

Maggie is 1 month!


Maggie is already 1 month old!  At her checkup this week, she weighed 9lbs 10 oz and 22 inches long!!  I was hoping for her to be 9lbs but I had no idea she was that big.  That means she gained 1 lb and 1 inch since her 2 week appointment!  No more worrying if she's getting enough to eat - we are sure of that now! She's in the 90th percentile for height , which is funny considering what her parents look like. But that might just even out over time.  Anyway she is very healthy and just in the last few days has really woken up.  She's very alert now and wants to move her legs and arms all the time.  We just might have another active on on our hands.  She smiled this morning for the 1st time but I've yet to capture it with the camera.

1 comment:

Tricia F said...

so sweet! I think she looks like Livi. :)