We're very happy to say it's almost time to meet this new little one. I'm 39 weeks now and counting every day. Hopefully we will be holding this little guy or girl in our arms soon. I have had a fairly easy pregnancy but at this point my body is very tired and uncomfortable. I think Luke will do great with the new baby. With Olivia, we'll just see. She might have a harder time giving up her "baby of the family" status. Either way, this baby is lucky to have a great big brother and big sister!
Merry Christmas 2025!
9 months ago

3 comments:
Emily, you look great!
You are a beautiful mom-to-be! That's a great picture for the scrapbook.
We are so excited for you all! Praying the delivery is easy and is soon:) You look all aglow, just beautiful. It was so nice to see you at the clothing sale. Enjoy your time here in the states with your family and friends.
Blessings~
Laura
Post a Comment