Monday, October 18, 2010

Preschool Time


Luke is now in his 2nd week of Russian Preschool and is loving it. It's only a few hours a week and he told me wishes it was a lot more. It helps a lot that his best American friend is in the class too. He takes it seriously and the night before the 1st day he wanted to pick out his clothes and get his backpack ready. To get him to cooperate for a 1st day picture, I told how Pop and Gran would always take my picture on the 1st day of school. I didn't know I would get such a funny picture out of him! He 's already learning some Russian and his teacher (who knows English) said he keeps asking what everything is in Russian. And today he was practicing a new word as he went to sleep. It's scary how many similarities there are between him and Forrest!
Look at that pose!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I love the pictures and am thankful he has a teacher who helps them enjoy learning.