Friday, June 04, 2010

May in pictures

Ok, this is my attempt in getting caught up. I got so behind! But now I'm back in the land of unlimited super high speed internet, it should be easier! Here is a few pictures of May in our house.

Best buds
Who in the world does impromptu potty training? Well, one day I was letting Olivia "air out" from a bad diaper rash, and so Luke got excited about her trying the potty. She actually successfully used it about 4 times that morning . Of course M & M's were a great motivation (and for Luke for helping). Baby even had to sit on her potty too. These days baby does whatever Olivia does. And Olivia does whatever Luke does. :)

What a sweet Mother's Day I had! Especially this year, I am reminded of what a great privelege it is to be Luke and Olivia's mom. They are precious gifts from the Lord, that I don't want to take lightly. I got showered with lots of hugs and kisses, breakfast in bed, and a yummy strawberry cake. Luke even sang "Happy Mother's Day" to me with the cake.

Madi invited us over for a dress-up tea party. They were so excited to wear a pretty dress and handsome shirt, as Luke says.

Luke's preschool class



Rainy spring days = stuck inside. I couldn't come up with crafts fast enough. For some reason we made dinsaur hats one day. They were a hit!

No comments: