Thursday, April 09, 2009

Sweet Olivia is 9 months old

Olivia is already 9 months old and is growing so quickly. It's hard to believe that in less then 3 months (which will pass so quickly) she will be a year. This year has flown by for me, but some of the individual days have seemed quite long ! (Taking care of an infant and a 2 year old is quite a challenge). Here are some of my favorite pictures from her "photo shoot" today . I'm not a photographer, but try to do the best I can do here.

I tried my very best to get her to smile, but she wasn't doing it! I only got a few with her actually smiling. Maybe the sun was too bright in her eyes. Even the neighbor girls were trying to help me make her smile. The sweetest part of these pictures is that this little dress was mine when I was a baby. My mom gave me some of my baby clothes when I had Olivia, and I was thrilled to have her wear this one too. I'd love to see a picture of me in it too to see if we look alike.

Olivia at 9 months....has a HUGE appetite but still is a lot smaller than Luke was at this age; likes all food except for plain yogurt and pureed black eyed peas (I don't blame her); is starting to pull up a little bit; hates her stomach except when she's asleep; is lightning fast in her walker - maybe she won't crawl because she'd rather walk; thinks Luke hung the moon; loves splashing in the bathub; has 2 teeth and no signs of any other ones; is addicted to her giraffe blanket; loves being outside; acts so shy around other people sometimes; loves her Mommy :)





I love baby feet!!










5 comments:

Kim F. said...

Yay! Love the bow! Thanks for posting this. It gives me the GREAT idea to hold onto some of Millie's sweetest clothes to pass on someday. What a sweet idea.

Tricia F said...

Precious! She's such a cutie!

Shannon said...

She's a doll! I can't believe she's already 9 months old. wow. Great pictures!

It Is Worth It said...

EM! You did a great job on the pictures! And Olivia is sooo precious :) Annie Kate came home from the hospital in the same dress my mom brought me home in :) However-there was never any question that she didn't look a thing like me! ;) Not only will these next 3 months go by fast for you as you anticipate Olivia's big first birthday...the next 3 YEARS will! Take it from me it is a mystery that no one can explain how time just passes by! and one day your many small children whom you never dreamed could wipe and dress themselves, need no reminder to do the things you drilled into their heads for 5 years and who actually talk about how many years left till they can drive a car instead of ride a bike are turning double digits-help! I miss you friend-thankful for the internet tho and the open lines of communication to God that can still keep us close :) Have an amazing weekend celebrating!

Caribbean Cindy said...

She has the absolute sweetest face I have ever seen! So precious! I know you just treasure every day with your two sweet children! Happy Easter! Love, Cindy