This is Olivia on Tuesday night. Finally getting more comfortable on her belly and seemingly having fun moving backwards. Forrest and Luke and I were so excited to see her moving and kept saying "Yea Livi" and clapping. She would stop and clap for herself tonight. Still , not really crawling but I thought it was going to be soon.
This is Olivia tonight. She took 4 steps. At 9 1/2 months old. And she took them several times. I absolutely cannot believe it. We were all so excited for her. Then the rest of the night she kept trying to stand up and was hardly still at all. She is still very wobbly and seem so tiny to walk! And it could still be a while before she is really walking...but still , this girl is on the MOVE!! I've heard that some babies never crawl and just start walking, but never imagined it could be mine.
And side note....I think I'm ready to say that Luke is potty trained. It's been a big week around here! He is extremely motivated by rewards so that has been a plus. He's been promised a big boy party with cake and ice cream, so hopefully we'll get to do that soon and I'll have some pictures.
6 comments:
Wow, guys! I think these big annoucements make you mom of the year.
In other news, Edita and her partner got the boot last night on DWTS. Jake was nearly devastated.
Merica you are so crazy, i laughed out loud. I forgot about Edita!
yay for the renner kids! sadie is so comfy in her size 4 diapers...not even close to luke's success :)
Annie kate skipped crawling and went straight to walking too Em...right around 10 months
I have no tv updates for u (since we dont have one) ;) but my "in other news" is... we miss the stums and the renners :)
I told David and Kristin about Olivia's amazing walking experience last night. Their Hayes will be one year old July 6, and he hasn't been crawling---just scooting backward. Maybe he'll just stand up and walk soon, too.
Way too cute! You are going to really busy now :)
WOW! I can't believe how fast your babies are growing up! :)
Love and miss you guys...
E :)
Post a Comment