Sorry we've been gone for a while, but I've tried at least 6 or 7 times to upload Christmas pictures to our blog, and it just wouldn't work! With our stinky internet connection it's so frustrating uploading pictures. So I just took a break from it, although I'll try to put a few Chritmas pictures up tonight if it will work. We took a few days to rest in the capital city, although Olivia was cutting her first 2 teeth, so there was LOTS of crying involved. The sweet little "perfect" baby (as everyone calls her) decided not to show up . But I think she' back now though! And when we returned to our city, Luke came down with 3 days of super high fevers , up to 104. I was alone and Forrest was still in the capital city at a conference. So I was scared to death, but thankfully Luke is now coming out of it and feeling better, plus Daddy is back home which makes things much better. Here are a few shots from our week.



No comments:
Post a Comment