As we are preparing to head back in 2 weeks (yikes!) Olivia and I made a trip to visit some dear friends in Nashville. Here are some good pictures. I'm kicking myself because I didn't get one with Ashleigh. These pictures are a bit out of order but I'm too tired to redo it tonight. :)

Brooke's son Beau (who is 6 mo older than Luke) took to me quickly and called me "Emi Emi". Even my own son doesn't want to love on me this much. Brooke said the same thing about Beau and her. Wonder what that means?

Sweet Erin drove from Memphis to meet me for the day. We had a blast talking and drinking coffee. She is such a source of wisdom for me about many things in life, especially parenting.
Brooke holding Olivia , who was about comatose at the time. Brooke and I had a great time hanging out, taking care of babies, and catching up on life, marrriage, parenting, etc. It was some special time with a special friend.
Brooke's baby Cade fell head over heels in love with Olivia. Well, she is a cutie!
Cade and Olivia hanging out together.
I couldn't resist this picture. I just love this sweet little face. She smiles ALL the time now. Especially when you talk to her. A little bit of God's grace in my life during a crazy time.
No comments:
Post a Comment