Saturday, July 05, 2008

It's a GIRL!!


(Her weight is in grams here)





On Wednesday July 2 , we welcomed Olivia Ruth into the world at 2:54 p.m. She weighed 7lbs 12 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. We are so thankful that she is so healthy and that I'm doing so well after labor and delivery. Since I was past my due date, I was induced and labor went so quickly! I was amazed at how much easier this birth was, compared to Luke.
And I was amazed that it was actually a little girl! It's so fun to have a little girl in the family and to think of all the mother/daughter fun coming our way. Luke is doing surprisngly well and wants to kiss her so much that I'm really afraid he will hurt her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the new born baby!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats Renner Family!!! Emily you look great and Olivia is BEAUTIFUL!!! PTL for a wonderful, healthy baby girl! Congrats again!

Joan

newmanfamily said...

Hey Emily!
Got to your blog from Steph's new blog. Congrats on your new baby girl! We added a new baby girl to our family in May - Clara Ruth! Great minds huh?
Lori

arckfc said...

Hey Renners! The City of Cleveland (Bo's 2nd family) wants to say congratulations! Olivia is adorable and we are glad you all are doing well!
Karen