Saturday, May 24, 2008

Luke's first trip to the beach

We were blessed to be able to go to the beach this week. A lot of fun but also a way different trip to the beach than we have ever experienced since we now have Luke! He wasn't a big fan of the ocean, so maybe next time. At least the pool was a hit.




He loved being thrown up in the air in the pool.

Looks like he's saying, "when will you stop taking pictures??"

First time on the beach
Laughing here...but later much crying came!
Jumping for joy with his cousin Sam
Awww...sweet hugs. Sam became Luke's hero this week.


2 comments:

Caribbean Cindy said...

Loved seeing this!! And loved seeing you and Julie pregnant together - very sweet!! I forgot to get your email for my prayers letters. I think Rick has it. I will check with him or you can send it to me: cindyjenkins07@gmail.com

Zack said...

Thanks for the updates, Emily!

I miss you kids....