
A supermarket in town recently got these new car buggy things....Luke loves it even though he's not smiling in this picture. His favorite part is being able to reach the snickers and twix bars in the checkout line... just gotta be sure we don't steal any of those without knowing it!


Luke LOVES being outside now that he doesn't have to be all bundled up all the time. He goes to the door, gets his shoes, and asks to go outside...even at 8 AM! He's going to love the summer.

We just had a group from the US visiting us for a week. This is Clayton, one of our great guests, who had a lot of fun playing with Luke. The morning after they left Luke woke up looking for them in the house.
1 comment:
Hello. I am www.valorivelazquez.blogspot.com
I just explored your website and want to give you kudos on a job well done! I also want to assure you this is the only email you will receive from me. You haven’t been added to a list and you won’t receive other emails from me.
I’m sending you this email because I believe I have an exciting way for you to increase your income and create an additional stream of income by taking advantage of My Power Mall.
My Power Mall is a free online Shopping Mall with 1000+ of America’s leading retail stores. It's FREE, there is nothing to sell, there are no crazy qualifying games, and all the business tools are free – from classified ads to banners, in addition to a complete email campaign. It would take you just minutes to integrate it in with your existing website and generate unlimited income – all from giving people their very own online Shopping Mall for free!
Check it out by watching the video at http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/118201
I will work closely with you to assure your success, though the system is so simple you probably won’t need me!
Have a great day!
Valori Velazquez
queripita@hotmail.com
Post a Comment