
Most of you already know this but it was brought to my attention that I hadn't posted it here! I was waiting until we got to the 12 week mark and then I just couldn't keep up with life. I'm now 17 weeks along and it's hard to believe it's going so fast. Guess that's because I'm chasing a toddler around all the time.
So no, this is NOT the new baby's ultrasound but Luke's. Just wanted to put an ultrasound picture up here but I haven' t been able to get one printed for me yet. SO frustrating for the scrapbooker that I am. I hope I can find a place soon here that has the capabilities to print a picture. But I have seen an American doc and everything looks great. The ultrasound said we are right on track.
So we'll be heading to the US in April for the last 2 months of the pregnancy and the birth. Can't wait to see if this is a boy or a girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment