





Luke is growing and changing so much! At his 2 month checkup he was 12 lbs 4 oz and 22 1/4 in long. He's doing great and is learning how to hold his toys. He loves muscial toys especially and he loves to smile and coo. Too fun!
We put him in the jumper toy and of course his feet don't touch the ground but he likes to swing in it. I was cooking dinner one day while he was in it and before long he had fallen asleep in it! Guess we have a while before he will get really excited about this.
1 comment:
He is way too cute! I wish we could meet him and see you guys before you leave the country. Let's at least try to talk on the phone before you leave. I thought about something the other day that might be helpful for you all overseas...I'll email you about it. love, Tab
Post a Comment